Monday, July 20, 2009

Love and marriage


Pop your collar, patriot
Originally uploaded by riblet.

Whenever we go to a wedding, I always get misty thinking about love and marriage and who I married. I sometimes can't believe I got so lucky. I'd marry this guy all over again in a minute! He makes me laugh, he's my biggest supporter and not only does he make adorable offspring, but he can also make sushi, beer and pretzels!

We saw two great friends get married this weekend and I'm still like, wow. What a fun party! There was a taco truck, lots of beers flowing and two super DJs. I had so much fun that I elevated my case of summer sniffles up to a full blown sinus infection complete with achy teeth. Oh man, am I miserable right now! Every step I take rattles my choppers down to their nerves. They shoot horses, don't they?

In case you're wondering about the outcome of House Fly War 2009, it looks like the enemy is retreating. I've been swatting and swatting. Take that you evildoers! It only takes one to make a hundred.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Two super DJs, you say? I wonder which one was your favourite?

Alice said...

it was a pretty rad party!