Thursday, July 16, 2009

At war with flies


bzzzz.... oh crap!
Originally uploaded by rusty bianchi.

Is there anything grosser than flies? Well, maybe a lot of things are, but today there is nothing grosser to me. There seems to be a small army of the buggers congregating by two of our windows. I keep swatting them and throwing them away, but they just reappear 30 minutes later. I am tempted to go seek out some fly paper. I wish I had one of these fly eating plants! But do you know how hot it is out there? Too hot!

We might just stay inside today. Ira has the sniffles and so do I. Ugh, I'm going to be sick for the wedding this weekend. Wah!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Are those the flies from the salad Brad was telling me you threw in the garbage?

Teeni said...

Indeed. I am afraid that they might have spawned from those maggots. Maybe a few wriggled away somewhere in the house. Ewww!