Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working on my fitness


58/365
Originally uploaded by Torm1.

It dawned on me as I was waving to someone last month, that my upper arm jiggled for what seemed like at least 3 Mississippis. I had do do something about it. So, I've been doing this workout video for almost 30 days (Recently I had to take 3 days off due to this sinus infection-it's not good to workout if you can't breathe, right?) and I'm happy to report that it's working and I'm toning up! I'm not really one of those workout video people either. In fact this is the only real workout DVD that I have ever bought. In the sage words of Yo Gabba Gabba, "Try it, you'll like it!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian Michaels is so brutal! I was doing this one before the bump and I swear I had to stay on level 2 for a lot longer than 10 days. D even tried it for a bit - I'm not a workout DVD person either, but I agree with you here. And, you can do *anything* for 20 minutes, right? Ouch!

- hs

Teeni said...

You *can* do anything for 20 minutes! Including listening to Jillian Michaels' drivel, such as calling you baby and buddy over and over again. You know, she really is "TV's toughest trainer." Don't forget that "30 Day Shred will save you hours from phoning it in at the gym" for sure. Ouch indeed!

CM said...

Bingo wings!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I forgot how annoying she is...one reason to be thankful for the mute button!

- hs