
Right now I'm eligible for a phone upgrade from Cingular. Since this only happens like once every two years, I feel like I need to get the best, baddest phone out there so that I don't get stuck with phone envy sometime next year. Currently I have a little Nokia candybar phone. I forget the model, but it's not very flashy. It has a Knight Rider ring on it and a clock, but that's about as fancy as it gets. What really bugs me is that it's so tiny. I feel like a giant every time I use it. Everyone has the Razr now, so I kind of don't want that, but I do like flip phones...
What I really want is a Treo. I already have a Palm organizer, which I use contstantly, so to combine it with my phone sounds like a good plan, right? Sigh. I'm still trying to talk Leon into it, but he doesn't think I need a phone with all the functionality that the Treo has. I say, let me find a way to use it! It has a camera, it has a bunch of Palm applications that I already use: calendar, notepad, documents to go, photo organizer. I really don't mind if I don't get on the internet with it (which costs extra because you need a data plan). I just want both my organizer and phone to unite and save room in my purse.
5 comments:
I have to say...the razr is seriously the best phone I have ever owned. I have dropped it a dozen times and I have not seen a single scratch. It also gets AMAZING sound.
I have heard mixed things about the treo, but I can see how you might want an organizer as well.
Motorola phones do have great sound! I wonder what's good and bad about the Treo.
My friend Marissa has one and is always having trouble with it. I will have to ask her for specifics.
They also have them hear at work for the senior directors and they had some problems getting everything synced up.
I want to get a phone that explodes a red paint pellet in the event that I ever get mugged, then I can just lay down and play dead as though I had been shot by unseen sniper. That way, at least I won't actually get beat up or harmed, and they might even get scared of getting shot themselves and run away and not steal my wallet at all! Of course, since I usually keep my phone in my hip pocket, it would give the appearance that I had been shot in the crotch.
Or it may give the appearance that your wang has hella cool ring tones.
Post a Comment