Wednesday, September 13, 2006

32 weeks


Here's me at 32 weeks and everyone else on the flickr stroll.

Mang. Braxton Hicks contractions were bugging yesterday. I had a total false labor. They started coming in around 11 am and went pretty regularly through 11 last night even after downing 3 big glasses of water. At one point, they were happening every 2-3 minutes and lasting 30-45 seconds each. It was kind of scary, but didn't hurt at all. I figured if I was really in labor, I'd wake up in the middle of the night. Everything turned out okay. I feel fine today and baby is bumping arund inside like normal. I just feel like I've got a sack of moving rocks inside my abdomen. Right now baby Neon feels like he's all knees and elbows.

Aww, don't forget about this baby:


Heylove is so funny. We feed her really good food, which she likes, but she only is interested in eating it if we make her work for it. If her breakfast time ritual doesn't include a barrage of tricks, waiting and recall excercises, she really doesn't want anything to do with her bowl. This dog is hooked on the big sell. This morning, I didn't feel like trying too hard, so she just left the food in the bowl. For a little squirt, she sure has a strong work ethic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute!
I don't think I've had the Braxton Hicks yet. I get the weird side pushing with my belly morphing into weird shapes, but it isn't the BH. I hope that little guy eases up on you!

- hs