Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Bernardo


I previewed the new Cafe Bernardo last week. Their new location is at 15th & R, where the old Icon/Sammy Chu's was. I ordered a chicken quesadilla without the chicken. It was pretty good and it came with a spicy avocado salsa. I really want to go back for breakfast and try out the tofu scramble or the breakfast burrito with tofu instead of eggs. I'm so glad they're offering more and more vegetarian options.

2 comments:

Alicia Patrice said...

OMG! a bernardo's breakfast burrito with tofu instead of eggs??? a dream come true!

Teeni said...

No kidding, right?! I've always wanted to try the breakfast burrito there (Leon does eggs, I don't) and now I can. Yay, tofu! As far as I can tell, this will be available at the new location for now. Not sure about the existing one on 28th & Capitol.