Friday, September 15, 2006

Cobb


Someone gave me a copy of an issue of Everyday Food. I love me some Martha and I always shy away from buying this magazine because it's pretty meaty. But a free copy? I'm down for it. So I made three salads out of it so far. One white bean and zucchini salad, an herbed pasta salad and last night I made this cobb salad using fake meats. Mmm! It came out pretty good. The chicken was this morningstar stuff I got at Safeway. I liked it, but I think I like Quorn better.

There are a couple of movies I want to see this weekend. Tonight I really want to catch Little Miss Sunshine. I'm also going to try to catch Quinceanera sometime on Saturday. Then there's this Cesar Chavez thing happening at the California Stage, too. But that's playing until the 8th, so I'm going to wait on that.

I have a doctor appointment today (I have to see them every 2 weeks now), and I'm going to talk to them about my leave. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to be in a stiff office chair for 8 hours a day. It's murder on my back. Plus, it's been a rather high stress environment lately. I desperately need time off.

No comments: