
Flickr tells me when someone adds a photo of mine in their favorites. Most of the time it's something I took of Heylove looking cute and someone is saving cute dog pictures so they can have a little eye candy for their very bad case of the Mondays. Rarer is the lady adding my pregnant pictures as her favorites. I don't know, maybe we're the same week pregnant or she is obsessed with pregnants? That doesn't bother me too much. Anyway, every once in a while a total creep adds one of my pregnancy pictures. So I check out their photostream and look up their other favorites. This guy just loves to take pictures of random women. He also adds public pictures of other random women in his favorites. I'm a bit creeped out by this, so I blocked him.
2 comments:
I am so thoroughly creeped out.
Yeah, you know, some guy added this picture I took of Alan when we were hiking where he has his belly button showing, and this dude's favorites collection is kinda...more risque than that, I'd say. His favorites collection isn't what I'd consider creepy, but the anonymity is kind of creepy, especially considering that none of my pictures are really of that variety at all. I didn't block the guy, but it was kind of weird having a stranger favorite that particular picture, which is mostly just silly and innocent, amongst a bunch of underwear ads, pictures from disco parties and stuff like that. I sort of wonder if I shouldn't say something.
Well, I'm sorry that a creepy went after you, Niki.
Post a Comment