Wednesday, September 20, 2006

33 weeks


Here's my 33rd week picture and everyone else at 33 weeks in the flickr stroll. In the womb this week, baby is growing huge and strong. He keeps getting his little tuchus stuck under my ribs and he seems to favor my right side. So most times looking at my lopsided belly from above, you can see the outline of his little back pushing outwards. I, on the other hand feel weaker and weaker these days. I am getting really tired often and even a little dizzy sometimes. My hobbit appetite seems to have gone out the window and I'm back to eating some normal sized meals (with snacks in between of course).

Around the house, things are still kind of a mess. We had our bedroom floor redone on Monday and Tuesday, so we had to move everything out of it and into the dining room and office. Now it all has to go back in. I'm trying to be organized about it this time around by putting things away where they go. Sounds easy, but I'm so bad at this.

1 comment:

Teeni said...

You must be right, because this little dude is totally zapping me of all energies. It must have something to do with my craving for carbohydrates, too. All I want is tortillas, pasta and bread.