Monday, September 25, 2006

Another creep

Some other creep added me as a contact on flickr. Here's his creepy profile. You're totally blocked, you weirdo!

In baby gear news, we were able to find a used co-sleeper at one of those used baby stores (no, not one of those stores where you give the secret sign and they take you to the back where you can buy a gently used infant well below list price). Walking into one of those baby places on a Sunday afternoon is like walking into an obstacle course. The tiny aisles are clogged with parentals, hyper toddlers, meddling mother in laws and bags of children's clothing waiting to be sold. We hit up about 4 of them last weekend and managed to find a couple of the things we're still looking for: clean co-sleeper...check. Non-gross, My Brest Friend nursing pillow (in seersucker print and still in plastic!)...check. I know we should wait for the shower, but I still feel like we'll need to get a crib tent and a bunch of cloth diapers pretty soon.

I went to Target yesterday when I really shouldn't have. I was mega tired and my back was absolutely killing me. Target was no place to be. It was insanely busy there. I had a minor anxiety fit. OMG, what if I have the baby this week? I wouldn't even be able to change his diaper, because I don't even have wipes at home! So I bought some and I felt way better afterwards. Most of the weekend was dedicated to preparing for baby. Leon finished the baby room finally. We just have to organize it now. Almost there.

3 comments:

ACK said...

I think the hospitals usually give you a little starter kit with some diapers and wipes when you check out. At least they did for some of my friend who have had babies in the past.

Anonymous said...

How much longer til we get to see baby neon? Some weird guy from Flickr wants to know.
Just kidding. Camille wants to know.

Teeni said...

Baby Neon will be here in 3-6 weeks. Whoa, I just freaked myself out. Now I'm really nervous and don't feel prepared at all!