
Um, okay. We know Gene Simmons is Jewish, but does it really need to go in the title of his show? Just kidding. My TiVo abbreviated the title of Gene Simmons Family Jewels into Gene Simmons Family Jew. I don't know if that's very PC. That word and it's usage is sort of a grey area that I'd rather not tread on, but I found humor in technology's unintentional edit.
5 comments:
What kills me is seeing that you get to watch Anthony Bourdain's show. Not fair that I don't get the travel channel! You just had to show that in your picture to torment me...
Oh, I wish you had the Travel Channel, too! Get DirecTV, it's cheaper than cable. This is the favorite show in the house right now. We saw an excellent episode last night about Mexico and border towns! We also recorded, but haven't watched the episode where he and his crew get stuck in Beirut while filming.
...and Niki and I like you enough to say you can come over to watch it with us any time!
Really?! I might have to take you up on that offer to come watch sometime :-)
I wish I could get direcTV, but we are not allowed to put those dishes up in our complex yet. I have to pay for stupid comcast cable which is so expensive and doesn't get all the channels I want.
I just found out that I might be able to get DirecTV! They are coming out to check on Friday. Cross your fingers for me.
Post a Comment