
I got figs & goat cheese today at TJ's. Can't wait to make this again.
Slice up some crusty bread and toss in olive oil, salt & pepper. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for about 6-8 minutes. Flip them and put them back in the oven, checking on them every 2-3 minutes until they start to get crispy, but not stone hard. Meanwhile, cut up some fresh, ripe figs, set out your goat cheese so that it starts to come to room temperature. By the time your bread is done in the oven, the cheese should be soft enough to spread easily. Spackle each bread slice with a little fig and cheese and you have a tastebud party.
Sars, this is all I have today. I'm mega busy at work lately. So much to do including a trip to Seattle next weekend (lots of work, and very little fun).
No comments:
Post a Comment