
Sars, guys. I'm totally lazer (lazy) today. I have tons of work but can't stop thinking about what I'd rather be doing.
- Napping with my snoogle. Don't knock it until you've hugged the snoogle.
- Eating goat cheese and grilled bread with tomatoes.
- Shopping for a bathing suit in hopes it will bring me swimming opportunities. Who wants to see how rediculous I look in a bikini? I am available for swim parties and river chilling.
- Cleaning up the house because we lost our dining table under a mess of junk mail and random crap.
- Grocery shopping. Butter outage at chez Neon is going on a record 5th day and the levite (baby) is demanding more fruit.
I think I'm so tired because I had the bright idea of making Leon take me to Cornerstone for breakfast this morning. Levite and I are both practically comatose because all of our energy is now being diverted to digesting a mini vegetable potato platter.
2 comments:
wow. i basically create a snoodle out of my pillows. i should just buy one of those. i always try to have something between my knees--i don't know why i do this--and like to have one at my back too. pretty much. i like to be surrounded by pillows. it sounds decadent but it's just really the most comfy way to sleep.
mmm...snoogle. someday!
- hs
Post a Comment