
I just want you to know how miserable it is being pregnant in 100 degree weather. I feel like a walking, melting ice cream cone. I do not recommend it. Thankfully I can use this suffering later to leverage increasingly valuable mothers day gifts.
As Baby Grand's new superfan, I attended their show at Luna's on Friday and then hit up the Lilys show afterwards at Fools. I was too tired to feel like paying to get in so I just milled around the parking lot a little. Dude, was that the Brian Jonestown guy hanging around or just a reasonable facsimile?
On Saturday, I took in Hull Family Hour and spent time hanging out with new baby. He was looking the most alert I've ever seen him, which was cool. So that's what he looks like with his eyes open. What are babies thinking when they furrow their brows and look at you all serious?
2 comments:
It means he is trying to mind-meld with Cletus.
i saw the Brian Jonestown guy tonight!! wow. he looks dead on if it isn't really him.
hopefully, the heat easing up is helping hun. soon, the Yuba!
oh, and when they look all serious at you like that? they've got gas. just so you know.
Post a Comment