Yeah, I thought it was funny. The pictures I used to morph them were taken at different angles and one of the pictures was way bigger than the other, so everything's all distorted and weird. They should provide me with big, high-res direct face shots where they're both making the same facial expression so that I could do a more realistic one.
7 comments:
You are a hoot!
cletus!
jumex a cute bebe.
no.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/munia/neon.jpg
Oh gawd- CO's "If they mated" photo looks like a deformed gelfling
Yeah, I thought it was funny. The pictures I used to morph them were taken at different angles and one of the pictures was way bigger than the other, so everything's all distorted and weird. They should provide me with big, high-res direct face shots where they're both making the same facial expression so that I could do a more realistic one.
Post a Comment