
So, there is a new policy about blogging at work. I think it's okay so long as I don't write any disparaging comments about the place I work at or the people I work with.
Anyway, I keep needing burritos lately but I haven't had any that really satisfy me. I had a terrible one from Una Mas yesterday. It was so bad, I passed out after eating half. Well, really I probably just ate too much of it and then got pretty tired and took a nap. So the exciting part is that when I woke up, I could feel a little fetal movement. It was a squirmy feeling followed by a little kick. Later when I was reading in bed last night [re-reading the scandalous parts of Answered Prayers by Truman Capote], I could feel it again except a little stronger and it went on for about a minute. Most of the books I'm reading describe the first movements as "feather tickles" or "champaign bubbles." I would describe mine more like the sensation of holding a goldfish in hands clasped together.
Aww, I wish Leon was here. He spent last night in Yosemite and is currently climbing Half Dome, but will be back sometime today. I have to get him to take me to La Favorita for a burrito correction.
2 comments:
fetal movement is way exciting! i felt hiccups on one pregnant lady the other day. totally making my year.
yay for babies!
I like burritos. I make good ones sometimes, maybe I should make one for you.
Post a Comment