Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The 16th week, only 24 more to go.


All kinds of bellies at 16 weeks along. Via flickr.

I heard of some baby bets going around. Big baby or small baby, boy or girl. Bet away friends. Here are a couple of tips: I'm pretty sure the baby will start out small but eventually get a lot bigger. I also feel that the baby will either be a girl or a boy. Best of luck to you!

4 comments:

Alice said...

you're the cutest one on there!

Anonymous said...

aw, you're still tiny! my neice just had a baby and was small til her 8th month and then looked really pregnant. she had a 5 lb 8 oz baby but the baby put on tons of weight in the first month! i'm gonna bet (with myself) small girl, i've got a feeling. -me again

Anonymous said...

How did you find this! I love it, except that in confirms my suspicions that I'm a HUGE freak - it doesn't help that Dan's mom keeps reminding me that he was 10 lbs some-odd oz and that I'm probably just growing his giant spawn.

eep! - hs

Unknown said...

yep! you're the cutest!!

some of those ladies have big bumps for 16 weeks!