
First things first. Last night's Lost episode really made me mad. I have more questions than I did when this season started. Now I have to wait until September until it comes on again.
Second thing. I lost the American Idol pool at the office. I also lost the American Idol finale episode last night because our Tivo was still set to record whatever is in Top Model's time slot now. Sorry Leon. Luckily my sister taped it on her old timey VCR. We can at least watch it anyway, if for nothing else but the Elliott Yamin duet with Mary J. Blige!! And the more puzzling Prince duet with Clay Akin. Or so I've heard.
Hmm.
2 comments:
Okay, granted I fast forwarded through a lot of it, but I didn't see Prince sing with anybody but his back-up singers/dancers. I was pretty surprised to see Prince on the show though.
I love Lost. I've given up trying to "figure" it out.
Oops, I read wrong. Clay doesn't sing with Prince, he sings with a mini-Clay. Weirder still.
Post a Comment