Thursday, March 09, 2006

Top Model!

First episode aired last night.

Here's my take:

Nnenna - Love her
Gena - Talks too much, too young, definitely not prepared for this competition!
Grape Crusher - Could be good if she stopped crying all the time.
Molly Sue - Super cute, but needs a personality implant.
Sara from Davis - Pleasantly surprised!! She took a really good photo.
The doctor - I thought she was fierce at first, but she didn't photograph well.
Furonda - I thought her interview was hilarious, but I don't think she can hack it. Her favorite food is corn. Go figure.
Wendy - She has a heart-wrenching story, but I have a feeling she's not ready for this competition either.
Jade - Hello? Ego! If she stays around long enough she's going to get the break'em-down-build'em-up treatment.
Kari - Whoever said that she looked like a Bratz doll was right on the money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you not watch both episodes? I don't want to ruin it, but...uh...

- heather