
I've been lazy. So has Heylove. The cute little ribs wouldn't get out of her bed this morning and I couldn't get out of mine. It certainly hasn't helped that there's been such gloomy weather when I'm not at work. Chilly, windy or rainy. Too conducive to staying in bed, or watching TV. I'll see if I can't snap out of it this weekend though.
Talk about Thai. Tonight I want to go to Thai Cottage for dinner. I've been craving their delicious mango dessert. Hopefully we'll get seated by the "water." Sometime this weekend, I'm going to break in my new Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone book and learn all about making a good, basic vegetable stock. There's a recipe for a really nice looking lentil minestrone that I want to try, too. So far, I'm loving this book. It's so fun to skim and read about say, leeks and everything I want to know about cooking and prepping leeks. It's like the vegetarian's cook's illustrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment