Friday, January 27, 2006

Way up 80


If I don't come back to work on Monday, look for my body somewhere up near Donner Summit. Still didn't find any snow boots. Looks like I'm going to have to make due with sneakers until I can maybe get some cheap boots up there.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to get out of here. Mega busy at work lately, but it's always like that. Campaigning, proposing and project managing. There were some layoffs this week, but my group remains untouched. Phew. Who moved my cheese? I put a nice hunk of gouda right here and then....

I was going to write about this week's Lost episode, but I decided that there wasn't much to write about aside from this: it was the worst Lost episode ever. A new one won't be on for two weeks. I feel so cheated. So wronged!

2 comments:

Alice said...

i moved you cheese

ACK said...

Lost was super boring this week! Charlie is soooo boring.