Friday, January 27, 2006

Not thinking about food


I forgot my lunch today. I also forgot to try to co-ordinate with someone else who could pick up a bite for me on their way out. Now the office is dead, everyone either brought food or is out eating food. I really effed up! Wah, wah, wah! So now I'm having preztels and drinking a Sprite I found in the fridge. At least I have that. Leon promised to rescue me around 4 or 4:30. Until then I will try not to think about food. Real, yummy, warm, sustaining food.


Like burritos.

or

grilled cheese

or

portobella wellington

or

Jimboy's

or

crostini with figs and goat cheese

or

delicious sweet potato fries with pesto stuffed mushrooms.

or

fruit

or

soup.

I can't wait until I get my car back on Tuesday! Then I can drive my own self around.

No comments: