Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pure easy listening.


What? I just found out about this. Belle & Sebastian play one of my all time favorite records, If You're Feeling Sinister live. Then they recorded it and released it. You can download the album from iTunes for 9 bucks. Don't think you can get it from a peer to peer file sharing program and be okay with it. The money goes to blind puppies in wheelchairs, cheapskate.

They're coming to the SF Design Center in March (never been to a show there). I bought two tickets already, just in case my lead on a free pair doesn't work out. It seems like a lot, but I love this band so much that I would be devistated if I missed a Bay Area show. They don't play here that often. One of the best times was when they played the Greek Theatre in Berkeley. It was a gorgeous summer night, perfect bay area weather with the sounds of the band enveloping the theatre like a scotch egg.

No comments: