
Aww, poor Leon. He's had the work week from hell and so have I. It's busy at my office too this week. Major, mad scrambles, do or die deadlines, it's wearing on me. My personal physician, Amy Paris M.D. is coming to oversee my treatment for the weekend. She may suggest a job-pendectemy, or pre-screen me for a funny bone transplant.
I went to the dentist this morning for my cleaning. My usual lady quit, so I had a new hygenist who was really sweet, but also very christian, which made me a little uncomfortable. "My kids only get 3 presents each for Christmas, just like the baby Jesus did!"
Today at lunch, I had a coffee from the sort of new coffee place by my office in Wessac. They have a really pleasant medium house blend. Not too bitter, not too light and really nice people working there. I think I found my new coffee stop on this side of the river, which means I can finally break up with the Java City inside Raley's and the cafe inside Nugget. Sorry guys, but I would rather buy my coffee from a place that doesn't have a freak out when all I order is a small, black coffee. "You want what? That's it?" When we run out of our home supply of organic free trade Bolivian coffee farmed by disabled menstruating female coffee bean pickers, I'll grab our next pound of beans from here. You know, so we can support the nice, Wessac roasters.
OK, I gotta get home and vacuum up all the pet dander and restock our supply of claritin.
No comments:
Post a Comment