
Please bring me a pro Flickr account. I have exceeded my uploading limit for the month.
Two things I don't like about Flickr is that when I batch upload files, I can never remember if the photos are posted as first in-last out (Leon says that's called FILO, because he's a computer genius and he knows stuff like that), or if they're posted in the order you upload them in. This morning, I guessed wrong and uploaded my photos with the assumption that they'd be FILO-ed. Well, I guessed wrong and couldn't live with the photos being posted out of the order that I intended and then decided to delete the photos and upload them again, only I couldn't upload anymore. It seems like when Flickr gives you an uploading limit, they keep track of it by upload activity, not by file storage. So you can't delete old pictures to make more room on your uploading limit. Total bummer. But I don't have that many great pictures to put up anyway.
I've been really disappointed with our camera lately. My biggest frustrations are with the flash and with the capturing time. The flash is either way too hot and drowns the photos in a really white, white light or it's not bright enough. Also, there's also a major lag in the time between when the shutter button is pressed and the image is being captured. This is starting to become a huge problem for me since I'm trying to break up with the flash and take more natural light pictures. I just get a bunch of blur. Sigh. Santa? Do some research and bring me a better camera?
So anyway, the Rose Melberg/Finches/Jane show was pretty magical, and pretty and magical, too. Uggh. Wish I had the pictures to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment