
Poor brisket. She's still sick with the kennel cough or something. She's sounding more and more like a honking goose everyday. We can't take her anywhere, not even for a walk, until she's better.
Sigh, it's the season of the sickness. People at work here are dropping like flies, or at the very least using up their yearly sick time before they can't anymore. I'm trying to keep focused and organize since activity here is pretty low, but it's hard. I just can't wait for this week to be over.
This is also the season of the tamal! Saturday I head over to my cousin's place for the cooking assembly line with all the other viejas. This year I'm going to give it my best slacker try to finally get a couple of friends together for a tamal clinic and tasting panel. These things are a fucking pain to make. That's why we only make them once a year. Unless you're the little ladies that sell them in front of stores in Northgate, then you make them all the time, because you know what? No one else wants to make them, but everyone wants to eat them. Hmm, could be a nice product addition to Nacho Bike©!
1 comment:
if we added your tamales to the Nacho Bike,
you could become a kajillionaire instead of just a billionaire.
Post a Comment