Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So, so many digital cameras.

Sacto Paparazzi were out in full force at last night's Four Eyes annual Christmas show. I'm not hating, I'm fully part of it myself. But there was a point where I was seriously considering throwing the camera back in the car because mang, it was so much flashes. But then I had another beer and thought I was the Cobrasnake. I'm sure there going to be be boo-koo pictures today on the internets. I still can't upload anything new to Flickr because I'm too cheap to spring for the paid pro account.

5 comments:

werenotdeep said...

I completely filled up my internal memory card and my 256mb card. Of course, I took three videos, too. I got the "Alive/Mustang Sally" medley on video!

I'm going to have to say...great show!

Teeni said...

You are right, that show totally ruled!

Unknown said...

funny. i wasn't going to take pictures. then i got drunk.

i'll post them when my head stops hurting.

Alice said...

am i going to be kicking myself when i see the photos? i just felt like such shit last night i couldn't imagine being out in the cold. slept for like 10 hours and still woke up with a sore throat. ugh.

werenotdeep said...

I'm so sorry you got sick, Alice. But it's just unfortunate, it's not your fault, so what can you do? You have to take care of yourself. Don't kick yourself. It was a really fun show, though.

Hawaiian Superman....wow.