Friday, March 11, 2005

What the?

I thought that I had some funny snacks from Sweden.


Like Lion. Wait, I think this is British, sorry.


And Japp. Finally, a kosher, fashionable candy for those Jewish American Princesses.


The unfortunately named Cloetta Plopp.


And who could forget Crunky!? These days, you can't even get a party started without Crunky! But nothing could have prepared me for this....


Last night at band practice, Sabrina pulls out a snack for us. Obviously she thinks we are awesome and totally worthy of this snack because it's called: CRACK SANDWICH!


Let's get a closer look here. Whoa. I thought the Frenchmen were wild compared to the Brownettes, but check it out: the Frenchmen drink beer at practice, the Brownettes eat Crack Sandwich at practice! Just who is this on the package? A crack ho?


Huh, I guess not.

FYI, these did not taste like peanut butter. Or Egg Milk, whatever that is.

No comments: