
Since I've been taking more snapshots lately, I've been making this joke with Leon where if we take blurry pictures of something we'll say, "oh that's the cover of your shoegaze album."
This is the cover of my shoegaze album.
Last night I went to Simons to see Charles for his birthday. Amy was there and she brought my h&m nautical bikini bottoms in the right size. I hope they fit. She's going to visit friends in the city for the next couple of days and promises to come back with good gossip. We scheduled a band practice for this Saturday. I can't wait. I totally miss the Frenchmen. Whenever the Frenchmen stop, I often worry if I'll ever play music in a band again. I have been starting to play some music with other girls in town, and it's pretty fun, with the cheese breaks, laughing about this or that, but none of us are songwriters so we lack a little direction right now. I like it, it's just slow going.
Imaginary concept bands that I could be in:
Brown Flag - all mexican Black Flag cover band
The Chanclas - all mexican bad girl band
No comments:
Post a Comment