Thursday, March 17, 2005

From the 7th dimension...


Where all french fries stay hot.

I really need to do some grocery shopping tonight. I've been eating horribly. Fast food burritos and sautteed, buttery things. Mmmm! Sauteed, butter things like mushrooms and brussels sprouts! But, I've gotten to where feel so uncomfortable in my own skin (and pants).

Today is St. Patrick's Day. I am (probably) not going out for green beer. Instead, I'll be catching up on 24 season 3 and pouting about how my boss said that I looked like Frodo today. Yes, it really happened.

Sigh.

By the way, 24 season 3 is so funny this time, but in a technologically rediculous way. Like Michelle will call Chloe's phone and Michelle shows up on Chloe's computer screen, like she's on video phone or a web cam. So weird. And why doesn't anyone ever eat on this show?!

By the way again, Leon thinks I need clocky. I am not sure if I should be amused or annoyed about this. What is so wrong with hitting the snooze? It's a very plesant, gradual wake up.

No comments: