Yesterday I had a "oh! I should put that on my blog" moment, but Blogger took too long to log me in and I ended up forgetting it. So now I'll write about halloween.
I went to a party Friday night at Stoney Bros. House. I had no time all week to even think about a costume, being too busy at work. Staying late until 7 or 8, the last thing I needed to do was end up a t Party City or Spirit with all kinds of screaming brats and Exotic Zone Ball weirdos, so luckily, I knew where my high school mascot costume was. I altered a little bit to become less maverick-like and more bear-like. I hated it. So I put on sunglasses and became a bear....on holiday! The bear got into some beer, chatted with all kinds of characters and apparently charmed some couple friends of ours and got an email later from them saying how nice it was hanging out with us and how we should all hang out soon. I barely remember talking to these people. At least I didn't make a fool of myself, as far as I can tell.
I sobered up quickly though with some food and lots of water at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment