I'm probably fine.
I still have some swollen lymph nodes. Actually, a bunch of them...all over. I went for more blood testing today to see if we can find out why I have them. While walking over to the lab, I read over the sheet they sent me with, that tells the lab what to sceen for. Maybe I shouldn't have looked because now I'm all freaked out. You don't even want to know what I'm being tested for. I do love my doctor though, she says "maybe it's nothing. You're so thin (I weigh 129 pounds), they just poke through."
In other news: Zocalo is my new favorite fancy restaurant. They give 3 salsas to dip your chips in, heaps of cilantro-lime rice and very non-soupy black beans with almost every meal. They also have these cheese enchiladas that claim to be made with Oaxacan cheese, but it really tastes more like a queso fresco. Really good anyway though and even better if someone else pays.
No comments:
Post a Comment