Making mustard.
First things first. La Fiesta Taqueria is now open on Alhambra and L St, taking the place of the very lame and unfocused Alhambra Grill, which was neither very grill like and not at all like an old theatre. Now midtowners can get very decent burritos without driving to Fair Oaks, South Sac or even the most holiest of Northern California burrito meccas: the Mission district of San Francisco. La Favorita Taqueria, whose owners also run La Fiesta, still have the best, most bestest burrito in town. End of story.
Second things next. If you see me reaching for an extra helping of stuffing at thanksgiving dinner, it's okay. I'm expecting a puppy! That's right. On Saturday after some really boring yard work, we took a very boring ride to the Capital of Boring, Modesto to look at some very exciting and excited dogs.
Dear Grandaddy (because I don't know anyone else from Modesto and I met Jason once),
Please do something about the weekend traffic in Modesto. It's just too heavy and people drive too crazy/slow/fast. I can only stand to come back 2 more times for this dog I'm getting and probably some Sonic Burger 99c grilled cheeses but after that, me and Modesto are history.
M'kay?
Tiny Clanger, esq.
LLC, LTD, INC.
So the puppies couldn't be any cuter unless they blooming out of sunflower blossoms like Anne Geddes photographs. Even their dijon colored poop was adorable. We're getting one in 3 weeks. Until then, it's a feverish cram session on puppies 101 in which required reading includes:
Puppies For Dummies
Before & After You Get Your Puppy
The Other Side Of The Leash
The Official Boston Terrier Book or some crap.
Arf.
No comments:
Post a Comment