Friday, October 03, 2003

Totally wack.

Last night was my late night. I have school until 8:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I didn't get home until almost 9. And with all the meetings, dinners and crap I've had all week, I was ready to be domestic together. Leon was out partying. I washed some dishes, pet some cats, made some dinner (raw food except for the feta). He came home and fell asleep on the couch. I feel like I haven't seen him all week and here he goes passing out on my lap. And then he wouldn't come to bed.

Me: "Come on, get up and go to bed."
Leon: "Mmmmnnnn. I want to sleep here."
Me: "The bed is where you can stretch out."
Leon: Frowns.
Me: "Okay, maybe not. But come to bed!"
Leon: "Carry me."
Me: Frustrated, gets up. Brushes teeth and changes into sleeping clothes. "I want you to know that you are being totally wack right now. Good night."

But I couldn't leave him there. So I yanked him up by his arm and he finally stood up and went to bed. Bed....where falling asleep is totally def.

And fresh.

No comments: