Thursday, October 02, 2003

A real champ.

Last night. I sang karaoke in front of my boss. Yeah, I know. I'm totally mortified. But, you know what? A lot of other people in my office did it too. Including my boss. Still, though what was I thinking? I was drunk. I guess I just wasn't thinking.

This morning I went shopping for damage control provisions.

1 Amy's vegetable pot pie pocket (to settle the stomach)
1 Liter bottle of water (to rehydrate)
1 32 oz bottle of watermelon flavor Gatorade (to rehydrate fully)
1 20 oz bottle of Pepsi (to wake the hell up)
1 pack of Trident White pepper mint gum (to mask the worst morning / fish breath I've ever had)

We ate at Joe's Crab Shack too. Terrible, just terrible. Everything was obnoxious. The waitstaff had dances! They'd stop what they were doing, a certain song would come on and they'd do some synchronized dance. They had nothing I could eat, so I broke down and ordered salmon. It was okay, but I feel like I can still taste it. I had crab dip too and it was gross.





No comments: