Wednesday, April 02, 2003

So tired.

The show last night was okay. One part boring, mixed with two parts beer = go sleep in the car while the Bananas played. It was a chilly night outside and the car wasn't much warmer but I was so tired, I fell asleep anyway. Leon woke me up when the show was over and he drove us home. I was still sleepy and the verbal part of my brain was still in a deep slumber. He kept asking me difficult questions that I was in no shape to answer, like "what did you eat for dinner?" I struggled for a minute, remembering the left over stir fry I ate with the peanut sauce and said "that thing with the vegetables." And he said, "what?" I tried to elaborate that it was left over from last night "you know, we ate it last holiday." It was no use. "It had the rice!" I couldn't explain anymore than that.

No comments: