I have the following things to report on:
Capers, yum.
Job, disappointment.
Running, gym.
I bought the most expensive cheese yesterday, that I've ever bought. I drove all the way out to Corti Bros. on my lunch break to pick up some raclette for the fondue. 8oz. to be precise. That shit is $12.99 a lb! Then I picked up some capers because they were there and I think I'm out. Those bastards must think I'm made of money because they charged me for the capers, but didn't put them in my bag.
My job is wearing on me again. Proof: I was having the most wicked Word formatting problem this morning, where the header would not adjust to a reasonable size. The help file, was of no help whatsoever. It almost put me in tears. I don't get paid enough to make any of this feel like the stupid shit that it is.
I was running on the treadmill at the gym yesterday, watching about three different TVs. They all have closed captioning, but I can't read anything because my contacts are so bad. So I just try to watch something and figure out what's going on. Matt Roberts came in all cool with sunglasses on, late for the kickboxing class. We waived our hellos, then he went into the class. I watched him do whatever crazy combination of kick boxing and dance aerobics moves the instructor was leading them in, which made me laugh. I wonder if he knows that I still have is scarf. I'm thinking of taking it to San Francisco and snapping some photos of myself with it, then giving it back to him. I wonder if he was annoyed with me at the Flame Club last week for making fun of the way he licked the salt off his glass of margarita. I would never lick anything at the Flame Club, from the Flame Club or 10 feet away from the Flame Club. He looks exactly like Jason Lee.
I ran for 25 minutes and got a bad case of hurty knee.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment