Tuesday, October 23, 2001

>Transradiant sound study.
We're going to see Stereolab tonight in SF.



They're fantastic. And now you can see how inredibly fashionable they are. Hey, I can add photos now. Just so you know. Did I tell you the weird story? Apparently (now, this is all hearsay), a crazy hobo came in to our store on Broadway sometime before 9/11 and caused a ruckus, yelling about how shit was going to go down on 9/11. Events like this are not unusual in that store, so most shrugged it off, only to find out later that shit did go down on 9/11. Spooky, huh? Well, I hear later that the crazy hobo comes back in a couple of weeks later and causes another ruckus about the store, yelling that if people thought 9/11 was bad, just wait for 10/23. So the manager called the police or something and asked them to watch this dude. Anyway, to get to the point...10/23 is today! I hope nothing bad happens and that this is all just not true.
Later.

No comments: