>Operating at 60%.
I feel like a wreck today. I'm dressed in t-shirt, jeans, hoodie and ratty shoes. I'm beginning to feel overly self conscious that I'm dressed too casual for work. Too late to go change now, and it would look weird if I went home for lunch and changed.
Why is everyone I know a basket case? I swear. Do you want to know what happened this weekend? On Friday we went to Kent and Laura's for dinner, that was fun. It was very much a "couple" thing, but I still felt isolated and separate. We came home sort of drunk still, from margaritas and we found a cat. Leon checked the collar and it was from quite a few blocks away. Despite being midnight or something, we ended up just walking it over to the address and letting it out near the yard, because the person who's number was on the collar didn't even really want to come and get it. Saturday we saw Steven Malkmus play. He was okay. Afterwards we tried to go bowling, but we got there and didn't feel like bowling, so we went to bed. Sunday my niece, the pickiest eater in the world, unknowingly ate soy tacos with us. Mark one point for the vegetarians.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment