Friday, October 19, 2001

>Bits and pieces.
'Allo me old china - wot say we pop round the Jack? I'll stand you a pig and you can rabbit on about your teapots. We can 'ave some loop and tommy and be off before the dickory hits twelve.
I read in New York Magazine (which has the best crosswords by the way), that fitness club membership increased in mid-september by leaps and bounds. In one lower Manhattan club alone, over seven thousand new members joined. I guess if they were thinking about getting down some stairs right quick, they had better know that they could do it. Lately, while I'm at my gym I have been doing the stairmaster machine for thirty minute bouts. In that half hour I can only reach 98 floors or about that. If I were in those buildings any higher than floor 70, I would have surely died.
Last night I had a dream that Martha Stewart hated Jamie Lee Curtis and wrote a book about it. In the dream I had to host a large dinner, and I seated the two women accoss from eachother. The situation was very tense. Somehow I think this dream is about my mother and my sister. I have to be the mediator this weekend and I'm not happy about it. In other news, there is a new comments section (see below). I've implemented this so that you can now comment on my thrilling entries.
Later.

No comments: