Wednesday, October 24, 2001

>Cheeky, cheeky.

kirei na onna

Stereolab was fantastic last night. So were FUGU, but Leon was not that impressed. We talked about how we met and when we met. I love those stories. Even though we both remember exactly how we happened, I love to hear the story because it gives me the cutes. Before the show we stopped in the Japan Center to find Leon an ATM. I waited in the bookstore and thumbed issues of Women's Non-No, Olive, and Kera. I wished I had money to buy them all. After the show we went over to Pancho Villa and had burritos. I ordered en espanol. Lettra D, sin salsa, frijoles al olla, para aqui.
Tonight I'm supposed to go visit my sister. It'll be akward, but I have to do it. Today I got the Beat Happening box set sampler, Crashing Through. The disc is missing the last three tracks though. Oh, well. Maybe it's just a misprint. At any rate, this is my most favorite band, ever so I'm very excited about the 7 CD box set coming out next year.
Later.

No comments: