Thursday, October 25, 2001

>Busy week.

We luhs you Peja!

We went to see the Kings last night. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend that doesn't like sports more than I do. We didn't get the company suite this time, or courtside tickets, but our seats weren't that bad. We clapped wildly, hooted once, and grunted when disapointed. I've always liked attending basketball games. Three cheers for free entertainment! Hip, hip, hooray. If that weren't enough, I've been invited to a function tonight by one of our medias. Free food and open bar for 2 glorious hours. At this rate, I'll never make it to the gym this week.
I've been worried about money lately. It just seems like there's never enough. Between getting my car smogged twice, repaired and registered, paying tons of other bills and eating out too much, I am almost penniless. I need a raise.
Later.

No comments: