"Guess who I just saw in the hallway?"
"Who?"
"Krista Brockhard!"
"Who?"
"Corissa Lockhardt!"
"I'm sorry, I don't know who that is."
"Well, there's this show called Ally McBeal..."
"OH MY GOSH! YOU SAW CALISTA FLOCKHART!!!?"
Maria saw Ally McBeal at karaoke on Friday! No one else in our group saw her, but we believe that she was there. We even took turns looking in each room, but no luck. Uggh, Friday was terrible. After making an ass of myself on Thursday night, I was paying heavily for it in the morning. For some reason, I went into work to tie up a few things, then I planned to sneak out and call in sick from home. I don't know what I was thinking. I got there, horked in the parking lot, then when I was driving home later, I was horking on the freeway. Driving and horking.
It was a karaoke weekend. We went to the Townhouse on Saturday with Heathers, Matt, Dan & James. Leon got tanked on long island ice teas and sang Immigrant Song, and Ghostbusters. Matt and Dan did Strokin'. They did a knock out job, and then I found out that they had never even heard the song. Everyone had a pretty good time, I think.
"Do you know who I feel sorry for?"
"Who?"
"The cats."
"Oh my gosh, I totally feel sorry for the cats, too!"
Sunday was nice because I finally had time to spend with Cleo and Mouse. They've been depressed because we've been busy all week. We saw Billy Elliot, which gave us Northern English accents for about an hour afterwards.
"Mouse! You toothless poof!" After that we watched High Fidelity, but I fell asleep for the deleted scenes.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment