Should We Have Our Photo Taken?
I'm on my kiwi pop kick again. I can see how tons of bands were influenced by the Clean. I've also been listening to some oldies like Marvin Gaye, The Who, Rick James, all remastered deluxe editions. I would free Rick James, if he weren't already free.
I really outdid myself with dinner last night. The recipe for hella pasta:
Saute mushrooms until they get pretty juicy
Add a bunch of chopped tomatoes, and lots of crushed garlic
Stir around for a couple of minutes while you add oregano, majoram, thyme and rosemary
Add some chiffonades of fresh basil and a couple of whole asparagus stalks
Cover with a lid and let sit while your pasta finishes boiling
Once that's done, drain pasta and scoop the "sauce" and asparagus onto it
Serve with a petite sirah, and bread with oil and vinegar. Hella pasta!
Pass out on the couch and go to bed at 9:15 PM.
We went to Loren's finally on Sunday. We didn't know where he lived at first. We just knew it was on T and 24th streets. So we walked down there only to realize that there were tons of apartment complexes on that block. So we walked through the alleys looking for his truck. We finally found it behind scary apartments, then looked for # 15. We found it, and put an ear to the door. Leon determined that rasta music was playing and asked if Loren would be listening to that. I figured Loren being Loren, it was probably his house. So we knocked and hoped that some rasta dude and plumes of cheeba smoke wouldn't come out. We were half right. It was Loren's place and there were plumes of cheeba smoke. We sat and talked for a while in the scary apartments, while bros of all kinds came in and out. We saw a note on the counter that said: The guy downstairs assaulted the pregnant lady, that's not cool. Loren told us the story about how the police came and all that, and after they left, the beater guy, the pregnant lady and the pregnant lady's deaf mom all went on a picnic. Then the phone rang and the person on the other line was looking for someone in a different house. Loren went looking and I checked out my hair in the bathroom. I need a hair cut. He came back and we chatted some more. All of the sudden Loren got this crazy look on his face and picked up the phone that was still off the hook. He told the guy that he couldn't find who he was asking for and hung up. It was pretty funny.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment