Wednesday, October 17, 2001

>I laughed a lot and then I said I will.
I woke up, still in bed, but you know I would say it again. I update this blog too often. Everyone else's diary that I read on line doesn't get updated this much, except maybe this one. It makes me look like I have nothing to do, which is not true. In fact, I'm a busy lady.
I forgot that I have tickets to see Steve Malkmus at the Colonial Theatre on Saturday. Unfortunately, I think I'd rather go to the bowling party that night, instead. Now I don't know which event to attend.
Do you know that the Naked Chef is my boyfriend? He's so foxy! He loves to cook me meals and drive me around on his lambretta. We muck around his flat all day. He's very funny and sometimes he lets me sit on his lap when he slides down the stair banister. Shall we cook a toad in the hole? It'll be over the moon!
Last night I dreamed of a band called the Undercoats.
Later.

No comments: