>Side On.
Iron Monkey was actually pretty good. People in the theater got very excited, they were cheering and whooping at the best parts.
We saw an apartment on Sunday. Actually it was a live/work space. We were very curious about it all weekend. Thinking that it would be a 800 sq ft room with hard wood floors, a bathroom, and a kitchen area. We imagined buying a couple of room divider screens and fashioning a bedroom area out of the wide open space. No such luck. It was actually a 400 sq ft garage level, and a 400 sq ft living area upstairs. The garage level was perfect for a practice space / computer room. The upstairs living area was super tiny. There were two doors into the apartment. The first door from the porch led into the bedroom area, and the second door from the porch led into the kitchen area. The kitchen had two sinks for some reason. Not next-to-eachother sinks, but far apart sinks in the same counter piece. There was also a really small living room area and a deep walk in closet with windows. The bathroom was also tiny and had no bathtub, just a shower. Maybe you were supposed to sit in one of the sinks if you wanted a bath. Overall, I wanted to love the place, but the living quarters were just too small and too much like a studio. If Leon loved it and wanted it for the practice space, I could live with it. But I think he had the same hang ups as me. We both decided that we both have to love it, where ever it is we end up living.
Did you know that if you use Blogger in Linux, they have a spell check button when you post to your blog? They do.
I lost four pounds, can you tell?
Who luhs the Clean? I do!
P.S. In the case that I should need my old background again, remind me that it's here:
body background="bloggertemplate55_backgroundblu.gif" scroll="auto"
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment