Wednesday, September 26, 2001

>Could have been a sailor, could have been a book.
I will warn you now. I'm completely whiney today. My life is so boring. Just look at my last entry from yesterday. Was any of that fun or interesting? No. I'd be happier as an artist, as a lion tamer, as a magician pulling rabbits out of hats, a sky diver, a race car driver a minx. I would be, I should be, but how? I could have been one of these things first. I'll never be one of those people that tells the amazing story at a party or tells their children about the wacky trip to Europe that I took when I was a young twentysomething or about my death defying feats. I've never been to Europe and I don't expect to be able to ever afford to go. This is why I sit at home and no one calls. Or maybe because I don't attempt to communicate with people. Opting to stay in the safety and security of my own home. I don't know, I'm probably perpetuating this boring life. I'm getting caught up in the minutiae of everyday functions. I chase it in circles untill all I'm doing is running anymore and becoming exhausted as a result. How'd I get so ordinary? See, I told you I was feeling whiney.
Later.

No comments: