>They left my birthday cake out in the rain.
Last night I fell asleep sometime before ten. The only dream that I remember having was one about celebrating my half birthday at work. They had been too busy to celebrate my birthday in February, so they threw me a party six months later. I was going to have cake...but then I woke up because the lady next door gets up at 5:30 am each morning blasting AM talk radio. I almost got up to pound on the wall, much like she had done before, but decided to just suffer.
After work yesterday, I went driving around scamming on some apartments for rent. I had my list from the paper and checked out the stuff in our price range, which isn't much. Everything that I saw was just ugly. It depressed me so I went home. I want to find a new apartment for us at least before the new year.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment