>Cemetery Party and the Pine Box Rock.
There was a gorgeous thunder and lightening storm last night. We were able to see plenty of it while driving last night. As we drove closer to our apartment, we saw that every single light was out. Even the stop lights were out. We joked about how maybe Carl forgot to pay the electricity bill again. Got in and found the big flashlight, all set for candlelight fast food take away, and then the lights went on. So we ate and watched a documentary about the Kennedy assasination theory and the lights went out again. To our frustration, it went on and off like this all night. So, I thumbed through a portrait book by Steve McCurry, studying as well as I could by candlelight the portraits that he took in Afghanistan. Leon tried to read his Stephen Hawking book but it was too dark. He later woke me up, talking mumbly in his sleep. The lady next door listens to AM talk radio too loud. I didn't sleep as well as I wanted to. It's almost 8 AM, I've been here since 7 and it's quite nice listening to Air while the lights are all out and no one else is here. I like to be alone these days. Mainbocher!
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment