Friday, August 17, 2001

>You're a star in the face of the sky.
Thursday. We are both pretty broke, so we went out to celebrate with a pitcher of margaritas. I'm not sure if that helped or not, but it was kind of fun and I didn't have to cook anything. Crashed out on the couch again, and contemplated joining a gym sometime soon. Watched some snowy television then went to bed. Even if I loose everything, I've still got you.
Friday, today. I totally don't want to be here. I'd rather be out of town somewhere, seeing new things. The smog is so horrible today with the thick brown layer of air on the horizon. It looked like LA and I hate LA. My office environment is ruining my eyes, back and wrists. The air in here is so dry that I can't even make boogers.
Tonight is our fancy dinner where we celebrate Leon's new job. We're going to break out the bottle of wine we bought in Napa last summer sometime.
Later.

No comments: